We are happy to accept orders from all around the globe, as we understand that a lot of products simply are not available outside of the United States. However there are some countries we can not ship to, so before you place an order that will be shipping outside of the United States please Contact Us to make sure that we can ship to your country. If you do not contact us before placing an international order then your order will be cancelled. By placing an order, international customers agree to the following stipulations:
1. The customer is reponsible for all shipping fees, duties, taxes, etc.
2. Must pay via PayPal or Western Union
3. Once an item leaves the United States we will not be held responsible if it is damaged, stolen, lost, or seized and no refunds will be issued in these cases.
4. Must know the laws in their country as it is impossible for us to know the knife laws in every country. If you order something that is illegal in your country the blame is solely on you
5. We will not falsify customs documents in anyway. Items and their values will be listed absolutely truthfully.
6. We will not ship to any freight forwarding companies.
Due to several issues that we have had recently we absolutely will not ship to Russia.
We cannot ship any Benchmade or Zero Tolerance products outside of the United States and Canada.
We cannot ship any Surefire, Gerber, or Leatherman products outside of the United States.
All International shipments are sent through the United States Post Office at actual cost. Shipping costs will be changed to reflect the actual cost when your order is processed. Most orders to Canada will be $15.00 and orders to most other countries will be $35.00 to ship unless they are oversized or heavy. You must contact us for an exact shipping quote.