Own one of the knives from the very first run of the Sleipner steel low profile version of the DPx H.E.S.T. Original survival tool. The spare-no-expense knife for those who keep a low profile. Comes with a custom serialized Black Ice Zippo with number to match your knife number. The knife is also serialized with the knife number engraved on the top of the blade.
The DPx HEST Original changed the way adventurers think of a brutal-use survival blade. Some customers wanted more: more cutting, more hardness, more options. We responded. With two versions.
DPx Gear is proud to add a harder, sharper, longer-lasting DPx HEST fixed blade tool complete with hollow, black, American-made G10 handle; revised pry bar angle; a 0.19-inch thick, 59 Rockwell hardness survival tool made of Sleipner tool steel. All with a black satin TiCN PVD coating. Patents Pending
- Black satin TiCN PVD-coated Sleipner tool steel blade with 59 Rockwell hardness
- Hollow handle
- Unique wire stripper jimping and hard lashing points
- Thumb grip/bottle opener
- American black G10 scales
- Black CORDURA® sheath
- Lifetime no-questions-asked warranty
- 304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/Allen screws
- 1/4" hex dr iver
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton
- Handmade by LionSTEEL® in Maniago, Northern Italy