Disclaimer and Policies
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions:
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, illustrations and other electronic files are protected by copyrights and may not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without written consent from New Graham Pharmacy or their respective owners. Any modification of this material or use of the material for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of the materials owners copyrights.
We respectfully request that any materials forwarded to New Graham Pharmacy are NOT:
- Libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy;
- Illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity;
- Chain letters of any kind.
Pricing and Promotions:
- Although we make every effort to assure that all prices are correct, we do not honor prices as result of errors.
- All items and special offers may sometimes have quantity limits and other restrictions based upon inventory and availability.
New Graham does not honor web pages saved on your computer, another's computer, cached by search engines or web browsers. Our website changes constantly as do most others, pricing may change without notice and we can not/will not honor pricing from old saved, printed or cached web pages.
New Graham offers free shipping on U.S. orders $100.00 and over, we will ship these USPS or best way possible.
We try to keep our shipping prices at about actual cost for UPS and USPS.
We are no longer able to ship locking knives to New York City. Trust us, this is not something we want to do, but something we have to do to protect ourselves.
We do not ship to any freight forwarding companies, if one of these businesses is used as a shipping address for an order it will be cancelled. I'm sure these places are used for legitimate transactions every day but in our experience it is a sure sign of attempted fraud. Our top priority is protecting our customers and combating fraud in the ways that we can so we simply will not ship to these places.
International customers must contact us before placing their order so that we can ensure that the items that you wish to purchase are exportable and to work out the shipping charges. There are certain conditions that we must place on international order in order to protect ourselves, all international customers must agree to the following conditions:
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees, duties, taxes, etc.
- Once an item leaves the United States we are no longer responsible if it is lost, seized by customs, or stolen. We cannot be held responsible for these things so no refunds will be issued in any of these cases.
- Must know the laws in their country as it is impossible for us to know the knife laws in every country. If you order something that is illegal in your country the blame is solely on you
- We will not falsify customs documents in any way. Items and their values will be listed exactly on the forms so if you think any of the items you have ordered might be seized by customs then you should consider that before ordering.
- We can not ship Benchmade or Zero Tolerance products outside of the United States. Any international orders for either of these companies products will be cancelled.
- New Graham Knives-New Graham Pharmacy we do our best to carry quality products from reputable companies and manufacturers, but from time to time everyone makes a mistake, even the best manufacturers, while we do our best to take care of our customers we can not be responsible for manufacturing defects.
- New Graham Knives-New Graham Pharmacy is not responsible for knife laws or restrictions in your area of the world and/or the US. It is the customers (YOU) responsibility to know the laws and/or restrictions on our products in your area and to not place a order that may violate any laws/restrictions in your area, if you as the customer do place a order that violates any law and puts New Graham Knives-New Graham Pharmacy in any legal trouble we will do our legal best to protect ourselves and recoup any cost from who ever may have put us into such a position.
If you are unhappy or your item(s) are defective, you may return them to us and we will refund or replace them. We do ask our customers to have respect and not abuse this policy, for example if you buy a knife and use it for 3 months or longer and then are unhappy with it, that's not really our fault, if you buy a product and use it and something happens to it, you should contact the manufacturer 1st, if you can not resolve an issue with them we will be happy to step in on your behalf. We reserve the right to make the call on this on a per incident basis. Manufacturing defects are the responsibility of the manufacturer and while we will assist you in getting your product fixed or replaced we are not responsible for return shipping charges incurred by the buyer to return the knife to us or the manufacturer. It is a courtesy for us to replace a product with a manufacturing defect for our customers and we gladly take care of our customers.
We understand that sometimes that knife you loved in pictures, and read all these great reviews of can turn out to be a dud once you actually get it in your hand. Not everybody has a local knife store that they can go into and handle knives before they buy them so buying blind online is their only option. In these cases we are happy to accept returns, I wouldn't want to be stuck with something I don't like either. All we ask is that you return the item in new condition with all the manufacturers packaging, paperwork, etc. so we don't have to try and round some up. As long as the knife is still in new condition when we receive it, there will be no restocking fee charged. However, we will deduct any shipping costs over what you paid for when we issue the refund. For example, if you paid a $4.95 shipping charge but we actually spent $8.95 to ship the product we will deduct $4.00 from the refund. On an item over $100 which we shipped for free, the total shipping amount will be deducted from your refund. Of course if the reason for your return is because we messed up somehow we will pay shipping both ways and you will receive a full refund of your purchase price.
We ask that you contact us with in 3 business days after receiving your order if there is a defect, or a mistake in the order.
Our policy has always been that if we mess up we will fix it and at our cost, if you mess up we will still fix it but the shipping cost will be the customers responsibility.
Please contact the store to make arrangements for any returns. Toll Free 1.866.333.4445, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Information:
When we collect information from our users, it is stored in an area to which the general public does not have access. Your personal information is always safe. We use the highest industry standards of SSL software available today for secure commerce transactions, it encrypts all your personal information including credit cards numbers, names and address. Our software and credit card processing are PCI compliant.
New Graham Pharmacy is committed to protecting the online privacy of our visitors and customers.
Personal Information Which We Collect:
We may request that you supply us with personal information, including your e-mail address, postal address, home or work telephone numbers , Charge card numbers for such purposes as correspondence and order processing. We also receive and record information through our website such as IP Addresses, cookie information, we do not sell, rent or give out this information.
Use of User Information:
Disclosure to Third Parties:
We do not share personal information with any third party. Any information received from you, will not be rented, sold or traded.
New Graham Pharmacy
566 VA Ave.
Bluefield, VA 24605
All e-mails that you receive from New Graham Pharmacy are for order confirmation, order status etc. We do not keep a mailing list from our orders.
Permission to Use Materials:
Reproductions, transmission, display or editing of these materials by any means - mechanical or electronic - without the express written permission of New Graham Pharmacy is strictly prohibited.
NEW GRAHAM PHARMACY SALES AND USE TAX POLICY STATEMENT
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
NEW GRAHAM PHARMACY COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including Virginia.
NEW GRAHAM PHARMACY DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state NOT listed above because new graham pharmacy is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS:
NEW GRAHAM PHARMACY DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file.
New Graham pharmacy sales tax policy statement has been prepared and maintained by TaxCloud © 2013 - All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright New Graham Pharmacy Inc. 2007-Whenever